I grew up in a sheltered home. I was nowhere else to be found but inside our house. I was taken to school and fetched either both parents. My only playmates was the member of the family or closest neighbor playing inside the house. We were not allowed to go outside the gate. In my early childhood, a boyish girl was best describing me. But because of my mom's great influenced, I slowly learned to act properly like other young girls my age did. Girls should always behave properly! My Mom always reminds me, those girls who are decent and modest gains respect. A "girlish" girl is how people perceived me now. Snob and strict tiger-looked would be their first impression to me. But believe it or not, I am not that type. I'd rather mingle with different people than to stay what they thought I am. Others too thinks that I am a party girl but the truth is I'm just a home buddy. Sad to say, I don't even know how to cross wide streets.
Reminiscing my childhood experienced feels great and brought happiness in my life. The person I am now is an outcome of the life I had chosen to live, the decisions I've stuck through the years. I'm just a simple home buddy yet has great ambitions in life. Also wants to have a simple life, to love and be loved, with the person I truly love and will love me back greatly in return. I am not a materialistic person, I am frank but kind. I just want somebody to love me the way I am and not by what they perceives me to be. I am so proud of myself because of the hospitality and generosity I inherited from my dear parents.
I am a stick-to-one-woman man, fun-loving adventurous person, trustworthy and down to earth type. I love nature and I love risky adventures. God fearing, family-oriented and practical person. I was raised with great values and good manners on 23 years of my existence in this world. I am a good friend and a good listener too, reliable anytime you want someone to be there for you. I respect every aspects and principles of every individuals.
In love, I did everything just to please everybody around me. I suffered and drowned in loneliness and pain its because of the love I thought I have. I never had someone whom I cold share my sorrows with (whom I can lean on). No one knew when I'm in great pain, because I cannot share them to my love ones because I don't want to be of burden to them. I don't want them to suffer as what I had experienced and I don't want them to worry about me.
As I grow older, I already experienced the bitterness in life yet I struggled to overcome every fear, every pain, overcome all of them with a brave heart because I need to. Life must go on no matter how tough the roads are, I never generalized things from my past. I just bear in mind that if things happened for sure it has reasons behind it and obviously those things are not meant for me. I know there's a much better life waiting for me in future, that is why I don't hold things back. Sometimes, we people tend to be afraid to experience new things because of bad memories. But knowing that's all we need so we will be more brave enough to face circumstances in walks of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment